My business cannot risk losing any data.
With Cablenet Cloud Backup, our powerful end-to-end solution will serve your most demanding backup needs. We reassure you that your data is backed up in the event of loss. Upgrade your business operational resilience by establishing your off-site facility in Cablenet’s secure Data Center facilities. This way you secure your data even in the event of a disaster.
With Cablenet Cloud Backup you do not have to worry any more.
Major Benefits include:
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy to manage
- No upfront investment
- Pay only for the backup services you need
- Free software to automatically back-up
- Reliability: your data is always safely stored at our leading Data Centre
- Personalized, 24/7 technical support
Features and advantages:
With Cablenet Cloud Backup you will always have access to your data, which you can immediately restore in the event of data loss.
Web Access to Data
You will always have access to your data through a secure web interface.
Backup / Recovery
- Hot Database Backup Cablenet Cloud Backup can make backups of MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server and MySQL databases without interrupting the operational processes (hot backup). It can even make backups of individual folders within MS Exchange.
- Multiple Device Backup: The Cablenet Cloud Backup has unlimited device licenses enabling you to backup multiple computers with one subscription; there is no limit on the amount of computers you can backup.
- Bare Metal Recovery: Cablenet Cloud Backup has advanced functionality to restore backups to hardware without the operating system installed.
- Data Retention (versions): Cablenet Cloud Backup keeps track of all changed files, and therefore enables you to restore to older versions of a file. The retention period (time before a version of a file is deleted) can be set to your preference (e.g. automatically remove versions older than 7 weeks) so that your previous versions can exist for as long as you need.
- Easily Restored: Restoring your data is very fast and easy. You select the backed up data and choose the target location. In no-time your files and folders are back on your computer.
- Restore to dissimilar hardware and Any-to-Any migrations:With Cablenet Cloud Backup, you can restore your data to different hardware types, and even virtual machines. Restorations are made simple and you are provided with flexible options to migrate across your available computing systems: Physical to Virtual, Virtual to Virtual, Virtual to Physical, Physical to Physical.
Efficient Data Transmission
Daily backups are fast and efficient, because – besides new files – only the changes of backed up files are transmitted (incremental backup).
Automatic Reports, Easy Monitoring
Automatic reports through email make sure you are always updated on the status of your backups.
Features and advantages:
- The back-up process can happen via the Internet to an external location
- Operates in a fully automated way
- Supports various operating systems and set-ups
- Back-up can happen simultaneously while email and databases are in use.
- Multi-platform backups – supports workstations, servers & virtual machine backups.
- Consistent backup execution. When a backup is not executed because the computer is switched off, the backup will automatically start when the computer is switched on.
- Low-cost of ownership – Cablenet Cloud Backup is charged with a fixed fee per month. This means that there is no need to invest in hardware or software. Cablenet Cloud Backup will only need to be configured once; thereafter all backups are executed automatically.
- Easy to use – you will be able to manage your device/s backups and policies remotely from a control panel. To use the Cablenet Cloud Backup software, you don’t need extensive IT-knowledge. Installation and maintenance are very easy and are supported by installation wizards. Software updates are also fully automatic.
- Enhanced Security – Data is protected with a 2048 bit SSL connection and AES 256-bit encryption.
- Cablenet Cloud Backup also offers powerful authentication capabilities, thus ensuring that only authorized parties are able to access your data.
At Cablenet Business, we are fully in touch with your specific business requirements and are always able to offer you personalised and customised support from our specialised technical support personnel, according to your business needs. As a member of Cablenet Business, you have access to our unique customer service and support facilities:
- Support from an expert technical team, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Telephone support via our Support Centre on 120
- Email support
- SMS – text us your company name on 8120 (free) and we will call you back
Additionally, we provide every customer of ours with:
- Personalised attention from a dedicated Account Manager
- Extended assistance and support from our pre- and post-sales teams
Other features and advantages Continued..
- Local Infrastructure – all data is backed up locally in Cablenet’s secure data center.
- Option to back-up to a local storage you have the choice to add another layer of safety to your business critical data by using the local backup option, allowing you to store your information on storage media at your office (SAN/NAS).
- Local Infrastructure – you know exactly where your data is being backed up.
- Option to back-up to a local storage. Add another layer of safety to your business critical data by using the local backup option, allowing you to store your information on storage media at your office (SAN/NAS).
- Multilingual: Cablenet Cloud Backup supports multiple languages, including the most important international languages. Currently Cablenet Cloud Backup supports: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Spanish, German, Japanese, Polish and Russian.